• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
about the frogspawn, it could be a simple as flow issue. try placing the coral elsewhere. from the pics, looks like its getting full blast right to the mouth.

Eleven11

11:11
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What kind of salt mix are you using?
As of now I am using Instant ocean salt mix and dose reef fusion.
So far the seachem reef fusion alk and Ca does the trick for me.
I did a search before I bought it and got it cheaper than the ESV 2 part.
The 2 products seem to have some other trace minerals in them.
Danielle uses the ESV on her tank. i just opted for the seachem as it turned out cheaper than ESV.

I used the Nutri Seawater I purchased from the lfs. The salinity is pretty high on it so I diluted it with some RO water.

I'm not dosing anything, I suppose that could be a problem?

Eleven11

11:11
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
about the frogspawn, it could be a simple as flow issue. try placing the coral elsewhere. from the pics, looks like its getting full blast right to the mouth.

Thanks. The koralia was moved back to face the front of the tank instead of left to right so it's not getting hit in the mouth. Also, it's not like I changed the direction of the flow and then it started to close up. This is well after I moved it to face the front. I also thought there was too much flow from a 1 koralia so a good friend of mine gave me his wave maker have the koralia turn on in waves instead of full blast 24/7. I don't think it's the placement because it's been there the whole time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: