Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got 6 sugar gliders I bought several months back, and I unfortunately do not have the time for them anymore. I recently bought a house and I've been working long hours to pay for it. These little guys require a lot of attention at least an hour of handling a day, they are friendly animals I will not sell any of them alone I will either sell you in pairs or the whole thing, because they do better when they have a friend. I've got 4 males and 2 females the females are at breeding age and have had babies in the past. You can make a lot of money on these little guys but please don't ask me for them if that's your only intention. You can find out more info online about them there's forums all over the place, or email me if you have more questions. I really hate the fact I gotta sell them but it's not fair to them that I don't have the time anymore...

I'm looking to get around $200 each for them or if you buy all 6 of them I'll drop the price down and throw in the cage, wheel and some extras and even a book on some do's and don'ts for gliders. They are amazing animals very cute and friendly. I will not ship these guys but am willing to drive or meet halfway if needed.

Full setup includes:
6 gliders
Cage
food/water bowls
Ladders and ropes for climbing
Running Wheel
pouches, hammocks, and pillows (2 sets flames and blue camo)

UCOQ1YQGC1JXWSR7KC.jpg

53ZYE7VSFSMUG22PVH.jpg

HFWJFQTWPZQ6GJFA6A.jpg

Last edited:

chuck

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Arrg is on the right track about who should get them.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"After checking out the link below... and you are still ready to commit to a sugar glider? Then be prepared for the most amazing relationship with a pet you have ever had. Your sugar glider will capture your heart." [/FONT]
http://www.affinitysugargliders.com/page4.html

good luck...
chuck

also if you live in NYC you might need a Exotic animal permit to keep them. currently it looks like they can be kept outside of NYC without this special permit.

Last edited:

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's not the price thats problem I turned down people after saying I'd hold for others who were interested. I've had a little under 20 people who inquired about it but told them I had buyers then the buyers never came through and other gliders were purchased in the mean time.

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
2 are being held for someone who just got back to me, so there are still 4 up for grabs there's a woman who wanted all 4 but she wanted to wait till June before getting them and thats fine and dandy but who knows if she would change her mind ya know?

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bump, I sold off two of these and the blue camo pouches I was going to keep a pair for myself but I've changed my mind. one of the females recently had a baby so now I've got 5, 3 females and 2 males. I was waiting for someone to get back to me on these but I haven't heard from him since the frag swap. So they are up for grabs again.

Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
there's just 1 baby and yes. I will not sell a single one unless you've already got gliders or are buying more than one from me.

This makes no sense. If you only have one, how can someone buy more from you. :scratchch

Between the pricing and rules, no wonder you have been trying to sell these for over 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: