Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
We had to officially give my little cousin Larry/LayLow to The Lord yesterday! Our hearts are heavy with sorrow, but we are ALL hanging on to the GOOD TIMES! We shall all be together again one day. We all hold you in our hearts (what is left of it for with you went a piece of our hearts)! :sad2:

Thank you "Lost Boyz" for how you ALL honored my baby cousin! I will never forget you guys & ladies you made a horrible day passible!

For all you bikers out there PLEASE be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130821/soho/motorcyclist-killed-collision-on-houston-street

Our time together was far too short...May you be at peace in God's arms!!!!!!
LOVE YOU 4 EVER
:kiss::hug:

Attachments

• Larry Olevarria.jpg
    Larry Olevarria.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 442

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Sorry for your loss.
Motorcycles are very dangerous since there open all around. I too had a friend pass away a month or so ago from a motorcycle incident at 21.
My condolences go out to your family

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Condolences to you and family Awi.
Thank you!

Sorry for your lost.
Thank you!

My heart and support is here saddened and waiting if you need anything .
Thank you so much Eddie!

sorry for your loss.
Thank you Edd!

Sorry for your loss.
Thank you guys!

Terrible :( I'm so sorry Awilida.
Thank you Rich!

Sorry for your loss.
Motorcycles are very dangerous since there open all around. I too had a friend pass away a month or so ago from a motorcycle incident at 21.
My condolences go out to your family
Thank you, there has been at least one motorcycle death in this month alone!;( A youngwoman lost her life the same day we buried my little cousin (more like a nephew) when she hit a pot hole on the darn Belt...;(

Sorry for your loss. I had a friend from my bowling league pass away in June from a motorcycle accident as well. Very sad
Thank you Dace! I'm sorry for your loss.

Motorcycles are dangerous, and we with vehicles need to be much more aware of them on the rode! Lets be courteous to our fellow man/woman on bikes please. The same way you wouldn't dream of cutting off an eighteen wheeler please don't do it to bikers. They are so very vulnerable!!!!

BTW, he was not racing. He was simply traveling from his home in Jersey to the motorcycle club in LES. The reports state that he ran a red light, but we do not believe he did.;( Might have been that he did like many of us have done when the light turns yellow, and the driver of the van did like many do. Light turns yellow we floor the gas pedal to get across before the light goes red. Light turns green, and many take off the second the light turns green. My hope is that people will stop the above practice.

Once again THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!:grouphug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: