• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
:lol_large

Attachments

• Picture 377.jpg
    Picture 377.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 360.jpg
    Picture 360.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 362.jpg
    Picture 362.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 369.jpg
    Picture 369.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 115

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Aaron. The bigger blue stag brown/w blue tips originally. I bleached the portion facing the light when I upgraded to 400w halides. After a month it turned solid blue.....go figure??? The cap is about 8" I don't let it grow larger than that without fragging. It really doesn't have much room to grow without hitting the glass.

Thank you Leslie! All these photos were taken hungover :D

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Very nice Rich!!!!!!!! I finished a whole roll of tissue ... Hook me up :D

:bigeyes:LOL I know you're hiding some sweet stuff in your tank. See you at the next frag swap;)

J, just making room for some new stuff. It's been quite a while since I fraggged last. I going to get that waterproof camera soon. I can't wait to see the quality of photos It takes.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
wow Rich! stuff looks soo nice, Ronen, well done sir. Sometimes, I can't believe these creatures live on earth!

thanks MM ,i know if my camera would of fit under those 400w burning bulbs i couldof done better ,

from all that heat off the reeflux bulbs ,i have a perm tan with reeflux logo on my hands :lol2:

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Rich, i can't say enough about some of the pics! Love them. The colors look as good as ever, man i really need to get my lazy ass on the road and pay you a visit!

Awesome job Dude! And that goes all around!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks for the good works everyone. It's just nice to have things growing fast again, like the old days :)

Pedro, the 3rd from last pic is the table that I got from you. Whenever your're free shoot me a PM, You've had an open invite :)

P

Pedro

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Did it change colors? I have to swing by this week! Forget pictures, this has to be seen in person! I'll holla!

SethKim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thats insane...

how do I get on listings for future frag distribution??? keke

Unbelievable corals,,,,

awesome foto shots too!!!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Seth, it will be a while before all this stuff grows out. When it does I'll frag often.

Wes, I got that frag from Tony@reefexotics. He as a 2ft colony with hundreds of branches. I'm not very big on named LE frags :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: