Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The newest addition to my tank!

409015899_92c0f068ac.jpg

409015892_c62b6b59b5.jpg

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This firefish does have very nice coloration - it's actually two different photos of one firefish. :)

I am open to suggestions on a name! My roommate has named all of my other fish (Food the blue-green chromis, Ethel the royal gramma, Princess the (male) blue manadarin, and George the clown fairy wrasse)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
lissa the firefish and clown wrasse are very colorful. nice additions. i like how you are so patient adding fish. i would have added all the fish in the first week. LOL

Well, secretly I wanted to do that! I stocked really fast when I first got my tank, and then all of my fish died. So, having learned from my mistakes, I've gone much slower this time. Plus, this gives me time to assess how many fish my system can truly handle. At first I thought I would max out at 5, but watching the behavior of the fish that are in there, and checking my levels, I think I can probably take another couple as long as they aren't too large.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
uh oh im a goner
:fish: :fish: :fish: :starfish: :starfish: :starfish::squid: :squid: :squid:
:banghead:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well, my like I said, my tank is completely covered. My fairy wrasse - who has NEVER jumped - jumped TWICE the other day in his ethusiastic pursuit of pellets. Scared the crap out of me. I was very appreciative of the closed canopy!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Lissa, You have truly amazing photographic skills. In all my years reefing, I've NEVER been able to capture ANY fish in a picture like those above. Kudos to you.

That fish was in my uncovered system for about 3 weeks before it went to you. Never climbed out :biggrin: or jumped out. But that's definitely not to say it won't or couldn't. I'd keep it covered, the way you have is perfect.

Enjoy him, he's a real beauty.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: