• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Through Monday get a pair of Da Vinci or Black Ice Clowns for $110 and get a free Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone!!!

memorial_day_comment_graphic_09%2520%2528Large%2529.gif

Sanchez2896

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Can you all deliver to queens Astoria... Looking to pick up a pair of clowns and anemone and maybe a few other things ? Pics of clowns and sizes ? 407-929-3285

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
I am extending this offer this weedend. Just received 10 boxes of Aussie. Good torches, rainbow torches, rainbow lobo, rainbow hammers and Acan mini colonies on sale for 90 bucks!!!! That's right colonies for 90 bucks!!!!! Give me a shout to get first pickings..

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Anybody looking to have delivery to queens , I work in elmhurst hospital mon- Friday from 8 am to 430 pm , if you want something and are willing to come to the hospital for pickup please feel free to make this arrangement with John , I live a stones throw from pop coral and this service would be offered by me at no additional charge to you ! So feel free to make your purchases at pop coral if this drop off method works for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: