NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok here is what i currently have. a 62g tank 36x24x17 24g sump 2x18x17
running 6 t5's 2 little fish's phos with carbon in it also, a etts skimmer. around 80-100 lr 4" dsb in main tank. no sand in sump. mag 9 for return throttled down. 2 modified tunze 6025's around 800-900 gph now and a seio 620. if it was your set-up what would you get next ? not changing light's but other wise. was thinking of a reef keep. but hate to change tunze for controlable one's. i mainly have zoa's shroons and a few sps's. any opinions or thoughts ? ty rick

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
upgrade

lol chief, if room available and wife would let me my next tank will be a 180. as for light's i am really happy with the t5's. dont plan to do any of the harder sps. i do plan to get different ballast for it though, i am also contiplating getting ph-alk and a few other meter's { reason for reef keeper } this way i can just add the probe's and still have some of the other feature's. or getting the seio or the tunze's with controller so i can add different water motion. or adding something to the return to change water pattern.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: