aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hello All,

It's that time to frag up again. Back now that my life is relatively in order!

Here's what I have that I can frag up. All frags are healthy and super resilient and free of all disease. All corals were dipped prior to acclimation.

Plenty of people have been happy with my frags, you'll get a good size lol.

Old pics the colonies have grown since then

Left.jpg

Neon Green Nepthea- $30 for a 6 inch mini colony. - I'll be cutting a 6 inch piece off this guy.
7909c6ec.jpg

Pink Pom Pom Xenia - $10 you will get quite a few stalks. - If you miss them you clearly have no idea what Xenia are

Large size purple rim cap I think this thing is at least 4" x 2" - $35 - I only got one of these. I'll take pix of it when I get home.

Photosynthetic Gorgonion- In the pic its the thing in front of the xenia that looks like it has fingers lol. - $15

Multi Rock Coral $60 - YOU NEED SPACE IN YOUR TANK FOR THIS. These have Radioactive Green Mushrooms, Superman Mushrooms (I think that's what they are called), and Waving Hand Anathelia colony. These are HUGE when extended and are the size of my giant hands. Hard to see pix. Sorry. the colony came off the waving hands to the left of my tank.
1143c104.jpg

I will update this as I go along... I might semi-break down the tank... not sure yet.

Everything Picked up in Bayside
I am free tomorrow after 3 PM.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: