• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
there tiny, but very powerful. So make sure you dont over kill. also dont forget since you took out your WP25s dont forget to clean them very good. or they will get salt creep!.

Thanks Rob, I only had it for 3 weeks so it's not to bad. The 2 x wp10 are going on a 70 cube 30x30x18 so I think it will be perfect I'm just not sure exactly were I'm placing them yet

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
I just received the 2 that I ordered a few days ago and they are a lot smaller than I thought. I'm very happy :)

Attachments

• 20140304_113226_resized.jpg
    20140304_113226_resized.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 79

inked

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
what setting do you guys use? I had a 25 in a nuvo 16 that I had to turn way down with a different power supply and could only use w1 and s3. I ordered one of these it came yesterday its sooooo much smaller! Think am liking the else mode.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I couldn't find anywhere on the controller to put the night sensor. Any ideas? I have extras I bought at radio shack like a year ago because they're supposed to be better quality. I may have 1 or 2 extras if anyone wants.

I got mines yesterday also for my 75.. after i saw the performance i ordered another last night lol...the night sensor goes on the left of the controller.. you will see 2 tiny holes for it..dont try pushing it all the way in like i did or you will bend the pins

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: