Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would love one of those beauties add me into the hat please. Great gesture by the way. Maybe others who have surplus will follow your lead and kick it old school.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
You got it! I?ll be the first to say that there are so many reefers that are very generous. I don?t give away corals like this to brag or promote myself because I do have my career that takes care of my family and day to day.

I do this because I just love giving back like many others do both publicly and privately. When my whole system crashed during a move in early 2018, so many folks offered kind words and others went above and beyond to offer up some coral to get me back and running.

Offering up Anemones or SPS packs like this just allows me to reach folks that I maybe never met before and it allows the community to get engaged as a whole.

If this motivates any local reefers that have a kick *** tank that is thriving and growing to give back to a few (however they want) reefers, I?m all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: