• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dsny19

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am sad to say that we are breaking down the 311 gallon tank we have had. It is 96Lx30Dx24H. It is a drilled tank with the bulkheads. One or 2 of the tops are missing as we have been using it open for a while. The stand will also be included but one door will have to fixed as the wood had a split in it. I think it could be filled with wood putty.
The corals and livestock will be listed in another posting. Pics will be posted up later today.
You can see the tank in my listing on here...
http://manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/21315-our-new-311-gallon-wall-unit-tank.html

Tank and Stand $1000
If you are interested in the whole system please email me so I can get a list together.
[email protected]
Thanks

HaloStalker

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey im on the island too, just started a 28g nano, any snail or hermits i can get or any other small inverts u have=P, any coral or such i checked ur other post and its not listed:(

well im a college student and i have car so i can come pick up some when ever=P, also anything else that would come in handy, any phosphate test kit?

hey whats up Bob:biggrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: