• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hi Welcome to Tunicata’s tank sale thread.
Now, why am I selling most of my corals? Well, I don’t like them anymore, they were attempts at leading me towards a mixed reef…and well, I don’t like it. I’m an LPS person and have discriminatory behaviors within that too! I have big plans that they will not be a part of.

Anyway, here is what I have:

Hydnophora, VERY bright green even when it’s not under actinic. NOT brown! It is large, does not come on the large rock J, I may mount it to something. Btw, this thing does eat! It’s kind of cool, I wish I liked it more. It’s the best color of any hydno I’ve ever seen (I’ve only seen 5 others). $30 (SOLD)

Zoa rock, here are over 60 zoa polyps and 1 mushroom polyp. I don’t like zoas :shhh: even though these have grown well with me. $40 (SOLD)

Green Favia, many eyes, comes ledged on this ‘rubble rock’ piece. It’s pretty, has grown well since I’ve had it, but it doesn’t move me.
$ 20 (SOLD)

Large Rock with 15+ orange zoas and AIPSTASIA!!! Mmmm, aipstasia. The rock is nice though, very groovy (I stick many random corals in there for temp. placement.(green zoas I like...for now, so I keep, it's a random frag I stuck in the grooves) $30 (SOLD)

Large and heavy Rock with 5 (not counting many babies) green yumas, 3-5 cabbage/cauliflower, and 1 Kenya tree $50 (sold)

Small rock with 3+ mushrooms (purple, green) Very old pic of them, in the top leftish corner. There are more polyps than what you see and they are huge when happy.$40
fish044.jpg

Pink Chalice, many eyes, about .5x.5, has some recession $25
Both are in this picture
plate011.jpg

You can pick up at swap but you must hold with paypal and you must show up. Don’t feel like being left hanging with heavy stuff (esp. the Yuma rock…geez) and no other buyer.

You can also just schedule a pick up/drop off. Typically after 4pm M, T, Th, F and sketchy scheduling on the weekend, I am in 07104/07105. I don’t plan on going into NYC before the Swap BUT I will meet you if you take the NYC side Path train to NEWARK Penn station. We can chat and swap right there! And you wont have to be an extra toll (I just saved you monies!)

I’m not interested in trades…(I can be persuaded with acans/micros (lol, who can’t be??))

So, post in thread, or pm me.

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yup, it's that very one. I still like it cause it's hella cute, but I'm going through some weird "you don't fullfil me anymore" phase and purging most of my corals for some insane project.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: