ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Coralife Super Skimmer CS220 w OR2700 Needle Wheel. This skimmer can handle 15LPM intake.

Brand new/never used. One of the big advantages of this skimmer is that it is a re-circulating skimmer that can hang off the side of a tank.

$250

This is less when what i paid for everything in parts. Ocean runner 2700 re-circulating pump is a smooth running NW pump. 38 watts only. You would need a feed pump (small maxi-jet would work).

The dimensions are: 6" x 12" foot print x 25.5" H

Similar skimmer as in this thread sold by Dave/Spykes. We built two together, he used his but I never used mine and it has just been sitting for years, :banghead: .

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/13908-coralife-super-skimmer-cs220-w-or2700-nw.html

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i get them in li for 150 that rates 220
I believe he is stateing for $150 he gets the coralife standard for (supposedly) up to 220 model. I think he is failing to realize the improved pump you have added and design function that will make this Quadruple the performance of the standard 220 model with the crappy coralife pump.

BUMP FOR A GOOD DEAL and good craftsmanship

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I believe he is stateing for $150 he gets the coralife standard for (supposedly) up to 220 model. I think he is failing to realize the improved pump you have added and design function that will make this Quadruple the performance of the standard 220 model with the crappy coralife pump.

BUMP FOR A GOOD DEAL and good craftsmanship
Thanks! As you state it is a totally different skimmer than the normal 220 model.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
It is water tight so it can be a hang on skimmer, however it would work just fine within a sump. Just make sure you have the room within the sump to fit it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: