heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks!

nsr250nyc- he's coming back very soon, he is moving to a new home.

rstimeout- not sure which corals you are refering to, the red one in the center is a red/blue goniopora and the one on the left is a torch coral. Hope this helps :)

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
steve i think he's talking about the acans(i think those are acans.LOL) the polyp extension is crazy. what lighting do yo have?

beautiful collection btw. so fresh and so clean,clean...

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Steve you have a really cool collection of wrasses !! And I like the way the tank is set up natural and simple. It looks awesome!!! What kind of wrasses are they ? BTW I like party people too lol :)

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
scarf- thanks Jon, decided to focus on fish rather than corals. Yes those are acans, i know its pretty scary, some say reaching out for light but some say normal. I'm running 260 watts of power compacts and 2x70watt HQI, upgrading to 2x150.

steveo32- thanks steve, finally a comment on the song :) They are fairy wrasses.

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Better to see Steven's tank in person guys.
Steven was kind enough to have me over recently and let me just say that the video does not do his tank justice.

:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: