A

Anonymous

Set Up Date: 25 June 1999

Tank Size(LxHxW | Volume):60gal and a 20gal connected to the same sump.

Smp Size(LxHxW | Volume):30gal

Live Rock(Mass): *shrug* we don't buy via weight in Australia, we seem to by by box, and I have about 8 boxes

Live Sand(Mass): 60kg of dead crushed coral, and 10kg of live sand (from another tank) have a 5" in sump and 4" in main

Lighting(Type | Wattage | Photoperiod): 7 No fluros [5 40w 18000K (power glows) and 2 40W marine glos (blue)] 2 marine glos 15hr, 3 18000k 13hr, 2 18000K 12hr.

Protein Skimmer(Brand | Model): 39" (reaction chamber height) counter current Air pump design.

Biological Filtration(Type): Ls & Lr and bioballs (all kept under water) in the sump/filter setup, and filter wool (to clean up cloudyness). 25watt UV filter (run the whole time).

Chemical Filtration(Type):Carbon (on and off), Seachem copper guard, phosphate spunge (on and off)

Circulation(Rate | Brand | Model): Two Nova 300L/hr

Return Pump(Rate | Brand | Model):A Seacem 4700L/hr for sump return. Seacem 3700L/hr for the skimmer and UV filter.

pH(Morning | Evening):8.1-8.104

Temperature(Range | oC | oF):26-27oC

Specific Gravity / Salintity (g/g | ppt): 1.022 Which is about 35-36ppt at 26-27oC

Alkalinity(meq/l | dKH):3.33dkh

Calcium(ppm): 410-490ppm

Ammonia(ppm): "0"

Nitrite(ppm): "0"

Nitrate(ppm):"0"

Phosphate(ppm): Un measurable on kits But lab test said 0.00037ppm

Fish: Lunar wrasse, Red wrasse (don't know what it is), Regal tang, 3 Ocellaris clowsn, I brown clown (want to kill it
smile.gif
, I common lion, I black lion (vada...something or other)

Corals: purple daisy, Hand leather, galaxy(s), coralmorphs, Xenia, buttons, X-mas colony, finger leather, jhadine, yellow star polyps, Purple &green & blue mushrooms.

Invertebrates: Purple anenome (need to get an id), Green carpet anenome, about 20 orange legged hermits, about 100 snails *shrugs on what kind*

Maintenance Program: I rotae 1/3 bioballs for new ones every 3 months. Top water off when I get the chance. Add Seachem reef plus & reef calcium & reef complete 3 times a week. Do test once every 2 weeks, and do a lab test when ever I do anything major and once a month. I also add carbon in at least twice a month. Everything else is looked after by the LR, Ls, Bioballs, and cleanup crew. I also remove the weed from the sump as it overgrows the whole time.

Additional Information: I dose with Invert food once a week to give the Xmas trees plenty of food. I leave the lights over the sump (just normal 2" fluros) 24/7.

------------------
Everything is "Correct" untill it is proven "Incorrect", You can't beat the facts with "one's" opinion!
My Fav. Tank

[This message has been edited by Redemptioner (edited 10 March 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Redemptioner (edited 10 March 2000).]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: