A

Anonymous

I have a 75 gallon FOWLR(for the time being, once I decide which type of lighting is best for me, and scrounge up the dough, I'll be upgrading to a beautiful Reef)
My tank has been set up since the beginning of June 2000
I've got approx 50+ lbs of live rock. About 2 1/2 lbs of "real live sand" 12lbs of aragonite sand (was added for beneficial bacteria, no critters were included in it)the rest of the sand is the carib sea crushed aragonite.
My 75 gallon is home to :
One Yellow Tang,
One Maroon Clown,
One Regal Tang,
One Pink & Blue Spotted Watchman Goby,
About 3-4 blue legged hermits,
3-4 red legged hermits,
One Emerald Crab,
one Red Crab,
One Serpent Starfish,
One Pistol Shrimp (has never paired up with the goby)
6 Feather Dusters,
Two Christmas Tree Worms,
One Oyster (that was a cool bonus to a piece of live rock I obtained.)
2 cleaner shrimp,
one blood shrimp,
and two totally worthless peppermint shrimp,(they haven't touched the aiptasia
frown.gif
)
My SG = 1.023
PH =8.0
Nitrites =0
Nitrates= under 10ppm
Ammonia= 0
I currently have a 50/50 bulb lighting my aquarium.
I have two Emperor Biowheel Filters on my tank for a total of 4 biowheels. (These I just kept because I'd upgraded from Freshwater to Saltwater, and figured they would work until I get a nice protein skimmer, which shall be arriving this week (Thanks Rod
wink.gif
)
Here is the URL to my online Photo Albums, any and all pics of my tank and it's inhabitants are all pictured on the Saltwater tank pages. http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=135925
Thank you
wink.gif

~Kera ( A pretty clueless newbie)

A

Anonymous

I forgot to add my temp is between 82 & 84degrees.
I have no sump, my stand was custom built by my husband. We had not anticipated the needs of a saltwater tank, we were into freshwater heavily (Discus,etc)The measurements under the tank won't fit a sump.
Also, I've yet to do my first water change.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: