holldoll

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
I started my 24 gallon nano on 12/28/06. I added 24 lbs of live rock. 20 hermit crabs and 20 snails and let it cycle for a month. Obviously, my snails died because of the cycling. So I let the cycling finish after a month it was done.

I then added 4 chromas and the LFS threw in a capanella for free. I but 20 turbo snails back in and added 2 cleaner shrimp and 2 emerald crabs that same weekend.

After one week 2 of the chromas died, the first loss made me very sad. Every thing was fine and settled down.

This weekend I rearranged the landscape and added:
2 sally light foot crabs
a green bta
cauliflower coral
and two corals that the LFS gave me (not sure what they are, I'll post pics and maybe someone can tell me).
Oh, I also added daisy polyps and sun polyps
finally I added two false perculas.

Everything is doing well (so far) and the parameters are all still fine, even after rearranging all the LR which REALLY stirred up and made a mess, but within 12 hours everything had settled.

Oh yeah, I also have a lettuce nudi branch and a star fish (not sure which kind, I'll post pictures of that too, if it ever comes out. Also, I took the two chromas out and gave them to my friend that is just finished cycling her tank.

As far as the 92 corner goes, of course after about 3 weeks with the nano, I immediately wanted to get a bigger one, so the LFS gave me a great deal on a corner stand and now I'm just waiting to find a good deal on a tank.

Attachments

• fish tank-02.jpg
    fish tank-02.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,337

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: