Aquarium Care Center

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ACC has some very special sales for you- check out the email to see what we have!

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=50dcb9b6-3e55-4574-8831-695cf1fd4805&c=93f19d90-76aa-11e3-b584-d4ae527b6fcc&ch=953715e0-76aa-11e3-b5dd-d4ae527b6fcc

We are getting ready to expand our SPS system most sections are 75% off

All LPS corals are 50% off with hammers / torches at $99 ( aussie , colors etc included)

Fish- EVERY FISH in the store is at 50%

WE ARE OPEN MONDAY THIS WEEK

Happy Columbus day

Don't forget we internet match prices and offer livestock credits in store as well

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Sorry not all of us are into the "social media" age. I don't have Facebook and don't want it so therefore I would have no idea of knowing the prices. Plus I'm not gonna drive 3 hours to try and support a lfs without knowing prices and what they have. Thank you anyway. If you wanna go on Facebook and pm me what you saw and prices that would be great. I have heard wonderful things about this store and a guy named Chris. Awesome corals. Healthy looking fish. Clean place. No matter what I definitely plan on stopping by 1 day and supporting

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
No offense but do you have any idea how long it would take for them to list their entire fish inventory with prices? I'm sure if you sent them a pm with a particular fish you were looking for they be happy to help.

Aquarium Care Center

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
John here from ACC we are working on our new system that will allow you basically to shop from your phone however that is still in the works. If you give the store a call or email us a fish or two that you are looking for prices on we would be happy to help. The fish are moving very quickly so it changes by the minute. We have more stock that will be ready for Monday am for fish and tons of new corals that will be out Sunday. Next Thursday we have Aussie fish and corals arriving. Let us know we would be happy to help anyway we can.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: