Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Boozeman, nice to see you here.
I did retire and I thought I would have some time. For some reason I have less time now. I just changed my water after 4 or 5 months or so. My reef is suffering. My cardinals keep spawning but I can't find any time to catch the male to transfer the fry. My company gave me a 50" TV for my retirement so now that I got this "free" TV I am spending about $50,000 on re modeling the house to fit around it. I am married you know:flirt:
I still hope to raise some Bangai Cardinals, pipefish and gobies because I have the room just no time yet. They are easy to get to spawn,:cheekkiss you just need to feed the cardinals live worms, play some romantic music and they spawn every few weeks. The pipefish and gobies just need live baby brine every day and they also spawn every few weeks. You just can't do it in a 40 year old reef with 20 other fish.
Anyway.
Take care.
Paul

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol...sounds like a very expensive free TV :banghead:

I can sympathize on the remodeling front....I own an old house and live in a constant battle with drywall dust :lol:

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yes thats the problem, when my wife looks at a wall too long she figures I should either move it, paint it, tear it down, or panel it.
I ran out of walls to move so now I am starting again.
Luckilly one of my kitchens I installed with Velcro. (I'm not kidding)
The counter tops are Velcroed on and the cabinets are Velcroed to the walls. Very easy to remove.
I am not as dumb as I look :teeth:

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boozeman, nice to see you here.
I did retire and I thought I would have some time. For some reason I have less time now. I just changed my water after 4 or 5 months or so. My reef is suffering. My cardinals keep spawning but I can't find any time to catch the male to transfer the fry. My company gave me a 50" TV for my retirement so now that I got this "free" TV I am spending about $50,000 on re modeling the house to fit around it. I am married you know:flirt:
I still hope to raise some Bangai Cardinals, pipefish and gobies because I have the room just no time yet. They are easy to get to spawn,:cheekkiss you just need to feed the cardinals live worms, play some romantic music and they spawn every few weeks. The pipefish and gobies just need live baby brine every day and they also spawn every few weeks. You just can't do it in a 40 year old reef with 20 other fish.
Anyway.
Take care.
Paul

Congrats on everything Paul:biggrinpa> I know i came on a little strong before but please contact me if you rear the fry and are looking to sell.

I also can't wait to get my hands on one of those hatchers just got to find them somewhere.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: