pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Since jfallon has cleaned me out of all my corals, I wanted to play around with some bluer bulbs.

Looking for a pair of used SE 250w 15k XMs or 12k Reeflux bulbs to try. (I know a lot of reefers were not thrilled with the intensity or color but wanted to see for myself)
If gots, LMK how much you want for them.
Thanks & a Happy & Healthy New Year to all :)

I can also trade about 28 lbs of Fiji live rock for the bulbs if you have and they are 6 months or newer. Rock has been in one of my previous tank for about a year and is now in a holding container for the past 2+ weeks. Pretty much clean and free of nussiance algae & bristle worms.

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can I buy those rocks from you? Unfortunately I don't have bulb to swap out at this moment. I'm currently using Coralvue 12k and hate it. Will be willing to give it to you when I swap out to HQI soon.

Steven

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Not yet, still on LI :)

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow since it's late right now. I'll be checking out the new store in Greenwich and then hitting up a Jersey reefer. Maybe we can hook up if I swing by Queens tomorrow, but I'll give you a ring either way.

Thanks,
Warren

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: