• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
neptune aquacontroller

hello,
I'm looking to buy a "pre-owned" Neptune AquaController.
I've been looking at the Jr. but if anyone has a 2 that would like to upgrade to the very cool new aquacontroller 3 with email alerts and all sorts of new features that let you check on your tank from anywhere:wink1:.... I'd be glad to help you with your upgrade:teeth:.

thanks
-manny

I'm planning on using x10 with my controller. Anybody have (or have heard of) problems using x10 in an apartment building? What if someone else is using x10 in the same building?

Last edited:

Manny

Flying Kimura
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Why not use the Direct Connect? X-10's can be a pain....I've found them somewhat unreliable in a variety of situations. Direct Connect is solid however.

d.

I just don't want to plug my chiller(1/3) & MH's(2 dual 250w) on the same breaker. Plus, I'd like to put my chiller on my balcony to avoid any extra noice/heat in my place.

pecan2phat: thanks, craig actually sent me the same link earlier:biggrin:. He's got the DC8 and salinity probe which I don't need and he wants locals only. I only need temp and ph probes. $425. is a bit much for me, for a used one. Thank you for the link and trying to help though:happysad:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I have a used ACII with used PH, ORP, and Temp probes, all for $180. The PH probe needs replacement soon and I am missing the 9V battery cover on the unit's back.

I can also sell the serial cable, a X-10 Interface unit and 5 X-10 appliance modules for another $50.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: