D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
My suppliers usally have them ,price around $35 each give or take

Just to let you know ,they are a hard to keep and not great shippers and sometime will fight if not a big enuff tank .

I have 2 in my 90 ,1 is getting its adult colors and the other is staying the same color and size .in the beging they didnt get along ,now the are just learning to like eachother .im assuming the bigger one is turning into a male

LMK I see what i can do on my next order ,also you must be able to pick up same day .I really dont want them to be stressed out more then then are after shipping

Ronen

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
BTW, when is your next order? I have a 180 with a few anthias bicolor, lyretails & Bartlets, all have gotten along wthout any agression, looks like feeding frenzy when I chuck flakes in my tank. you think this might make the Sunbursts hide all the time, or join the group?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
all depends on your tank mates,My pair of sunburst are out all the time ,i have one lyretail in the tank as well ,they all get along.From time to time they have a move out the way shove.but nothing serious (fin bite,.cuts ) nothing like that .

Ronen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: