• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
as stated i need 2 55 gallon tanks,do not need to be in perfect condition as long as it holds water and has not been treated with any meds.eg.copper.does not have to be reef ready.i have to break down a 125 due to aptasia infestations and need these to house fish in one and corals in another.thnx.D

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I can probably get 2 55 for you......how much u willing to spend

they are not mine...i have two friends who i know that have 55 for sale....i'll find out and get back to you

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
as stated i need 2 55 gallon tanks,do not need to be in perfect condition as long as it holds water and has not been treated with any meds.eg.copper.does not have to be reef ready.i have to break down a 125 due to aptasia infestations and need these to house fish in one and corals in another.thnx.D

How about a few rubbermaids? They should do that job just fine and probably are gonna end up being cheaper for you.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
D, you can use my bins as long as you can p/u, and returned them back to me when ever you are done with them. I use them for the same thing you are going to be using them.:)
They will only cost you the gas to come out to Far Rockaway. Oh, they are 37 g bins.

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
thnx awi,but they rather have the tanks.ok i have one,thanks alfani for dropping that off to my parents house.J whats up with the tank?lmk.here is a :bump: just in case.still need one more.

PVsPlayhouse

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have one if you want. 40 bucks Im home all summer. So you can come by when ever. Just not Friday Im having a baby on that day and wife would really be pissed if I left her. :rolleyes:
Im in Queens, Glen Oaks area. PM me if you still need it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: