jjfriscia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey can anyone help me find a golden dwarf eel? Im in staten island. I saw one at absolutely fish were selling it for 1000$ absolutely ridiculous. Any leads for a fairly priced one or if any shops can order one for me that would be awesome. Thanks reef fam.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I seen them online for around the 400 mark but id rather pick it up from the store because im not home during the week 1000 is outrageous.
I’d guess that they never changed the online prices because they are out of stock. And if they’re only from Hawaii, they might never be in stock again… that’s why the price is so high.

jjfriscia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I want one also been lookiing for one .alothough hawaii is suppossedly open its for certain fish not all .but i haven not seen any in stores
Yeah anytime i see them they want $1000 and up last one i saw was absolutely fish and they were asking 1200 for it. Just too much for a fish tbh id rather just write it off till prices drop on them at this point.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I want one also been lookiing for one .although hawaii is suppossedly open its for certain fish not all .but i haven not seen any in stores
I don’t think that Hawaii is actually open, yet. I’d expect a lot of posts about it, when shipments are being made, similar to the announcement that Fiji was shipping.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: