jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey T-man stop being such a self serving db and stop your not so veiled accusations when you haven't a clue.

Richie, I am sorry this happened to you guys too. Your place is so bright and open it seems that someone had to really have a plan to pull this off.

I really hope they get these people before they move on to the next target.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey T-man stop being such a self serving db and stop your not so veiled accusations when you haven't a clue.

Richie, I am sorry this happened to you guys too. Your place is so bright and open it seems that someone had to really have a plan to pull this off.

I really hope they get these people before they move on to the next target.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Perhaps you should learn how to use phrases properly before you use them. Self serving? How does that make any sense at all? I don't own a store, I don't even live in long island. Stores getting poisoned does nothing for me. I didn't accuse anyone I just made an obvious observation. The people on this forum are not idiots..most of them anyway. I'm pretty sure they are up to date on who has had issues with their stores and who hasn't. Maybe you should mind your business and try not to make an ass out of your self. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry to hear that. I really enjoy coming to your store with my family. The quality of your stuff
is great. Its a shame that people could stoop to such a low life level. Don't you worry you'll be back & better than before, and karma is a #$*&:$% to whom ever did that to you!! If you need any help please do not hesitate to send me a post. Good luck

loneracer05

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
I hate when ppl do this stuff.in the end it only hurts every1.if I can help with the rebuild in anyway feel free to shoot me a pm.I'm pretty handy and id be more then happy to lend a hand

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wow. Sorry to hear this Rich. You guys are doing a great job down there.
i'm sure you will end up better than before. If you need help. I wolud be more than happy to pitch in.

meloncoral

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about you losses Rich
Its sad that fish have to suffer like this:(
Did anybody see who did this? Did you/your employees see
Can you post a pic.....maybe we can id the perp?
Do you know if something was put in your water? Any evidence?
I hope your insurance company compensates immediately
Keep us posted

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: