• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
My first impressions of the new Fauna Marin LPS food are very good.

Corals respond immediately to the presence of the food. Most take them down within minutes with challice taking the longest.

This new food is going to make feeding my Tubastrea a heck of alot easier thats for sure. No more bucket feedings to get them over the hump when they first arrive.

Black Hole Bower luvs the Fauna LPS food
BEBowereating.jpg

Starry Night has no problem getting these little pellets down
starryeating2.jpg

Miami Hurricane is chowing(yes I may have over applied the food!)
miamieating.jpg

Dragon Soul had them down before I could move the camera! If you look close you can see the pellet inside.
SSFavia.jpg

http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=2519&cat=164&page=1

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Here are some more pics of challices eating. The growth on these has been awesome since feeding the Fauna LPS food. I have also noticed a color improvement(in my opinion)
I made one change in lighting and that was to add 1 ATI actinic to this tank. That is one of the reasons for the improved color.

I wish a video was in order but the challices are just slow eaters! They respond immediately but take time to get it down.

Miami Hurricane growing right off the disk now, these are the same pieces just rotated by snails.
miamigrowing.jpg

miamieating.jpg

Brians Obsession with tons of new eyes developing. All of the off color little dots near the rim are eyes.
Briansobsessiongrowing.jpg

This is supposed to be BGM, and its growing like a weed and has no trouble getting down one, sometimes two pellets.
bigbgmonster.jpg

BGMgrowingweb.jpg

Look at the size of the eyes on the BGM, the one to the right of the main eye(in first pic) has gotten HUGE! in the second pic left of the main eye. That eye is hardly even noticeable in the first pic.

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
hey i just got my 250ml container. i thought the granules were crystal/puple type. it's regular brown pellets. i hope my corals will love this.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: