sschaefer

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the as for all the help.....can we set up a date to get a few of you here so you can see what we have and what we need to do. You can see the whole tank front and back and help us make a plan. This will better help me make the over all plan for you all to help. I do think it would be better if we got a few people together at once but if not......I can make time when ever for each of you to see. My main goal is to remove everything, buff the windows( which we do not know how to do) and replace all internal structures, corals and fish. If you all think we need to re do our filtration we can do that also. Let me know what you all think. The help will be greatly appreciated.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am up for it and am willing to make time in my schedule. I can go up pretty much any weekend, or if people want to do it during the week I can take time off of work but not before the new year.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
So the as for all the help.....can we set up a date to get a few of you here so you can see what we have and what we need to do. You can see the whole tank front and back and help us make a plan. This will better help me make the over all plan for you all to help. I do think it would be better if we got a few people together at once but if not......I can make time when ever for each of you to see. My main goal is to remove everything, buff the windows( which we do not know how to do) and replace all internal structures, corals and fish. If you all think we need to re do our filtration we can do that also. Let me know what you all think. The help will be greatly appreciated.

Considering the need for an 'inspection' of what we are dealing with first, and the need to have the scratches buffed out..let's see what date Chief picks for that, and who might be best to bring along as it seems we will be needing to return at least one more time (if not twice) to do each step.

Would be good to know if these scratches are on the inside or outside of the tank too!

Very nice to see so many folks volunteering to help!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: