• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
ill be donating something..maybe acan frags..or a green pocilopora frags..but i got something kool last year from that table..so imma make sure someone gets something kool thisyear too!! i got a blasto merletti fyi ;)

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I will donate frags from these....

Pink Birdsnest

sjan042009tankpic30a.jpg

Green Bali Slimer

nov092008tankpic13a.jpg

Aqua Stag

may092009tankpic2a.jpg

Yellow Tort

sep102009tankpic10a.jpg

Electric Green Birdsnest

sep092009tankpic1a.jpg

Pink Stylophora
may092009tankpic3a.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I'll bring a 2" frag of Teal blue stag, lg. frag of Blue Hex paly(who ever gets these make sure to give them their own little island, or they'll take over your tank), Capenella (kenya tree).

Sorry, but that is all I have.:eek:

Last edited:

crxin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i would like everyones opinion, I will be coming down from upstate ny and will be taking the train into penn st, its about a 2 hour ride or some, I would like to bring some button polyps I have (sorry I dont have very much in my tank) but dont know if they will make it. What does everyone think?

nemo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Good that he found a new home. thanks for taking care it.

I'll donate a small frag of Prattreef's pink stylo which I grew out from Randy a couple years ago. below pic for reference
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/gallery/files/6/1/3/img_0514.jpg

I'll also donate a colony of sun coral which I got from nemo (Tony) because he couldn't feed it, I was able to revive it and it is happy and growing more baby heads.
This pic was shortly after I got it to start coming out for feeding again, it has since grew lots of baby heads between the heads
sun.jpg

mandarin13

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
if i can get the cash up i will have some sps leathers an god knows what else i can pull out of my tank...maybe even my pink with blue tip milli which i split into 3 colony's so yea that too.......even if i dont go the day after i will post them as up for grabs to all the members who didnt get to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: