Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
MR wants your frags and miscellaneous dry good items!

We are able to run our events through the generous donations from our membership, so this is our formal request for donations for our upcoming 2010 Frag Swap. These items will be sold in the selling bins throughout the day.

So what can you frag from your tank and bring along?

Post away, so members can get an idea of what to expect.

All donations are greatly appreciated, but please donate something that you think another reefer would really like to purchase. Spare powerheads, heaters, nets etc. also appreciated.

Do not forget to label the item with your MR screenname & what the item is (name, color, size...).

Thanks for your continued support.

Your MR team

Last edited by a moderator:

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I'll donate a small frag of Prattreef's pink stylo which I grew out from Randy a couple years ago. below pic for reference
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/gallery/files/6/1/3/img_0514.jpg

I'll also donate a colony of sun coral which I got from nemo (Tony) because he couldn't feed it, I was able to revive it and it is happy and growing more baby heads.
This pic was shortly after I got it to start coming out for feeding again, it has since grew lots of baby heads between the heads
sun.jpg

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello. So when I get to the swap (which will be at about 1 pm), I can go the donation tank and purchase corals? I remember there being a tank at the last swap (my first one) but most of the stuff was gone. Also, I know the prices of corals range greatly. However, what is the average cost of a frag that is in the donation tank? Thanks.

Justin

Last edited:

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I will be donating the following:

several stalks of pulsing xenia on rocks

one or two frags of the Scheimer gorgonian (brown, bushy, photosynthetic)

some small frags (nicely healed and beginning to encrust) of birdsnest (quite possibly bird of paradise)

a box of FWE (unopened)

several heads, probably in a few frags, of Randy's bright green hammer coral

I may add more to this list.... :)

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
So when I get to the swap (which will be at about 1 pm), I can go the donation tank and purchase corals? I remember there being a tank at the last swap (my first one) but most of the stuff was gone.

Yes, at the front of the room next to the raffle items, there will be both the MR frag tank which will display corals for the raffle, auction and some for outright-sale ( generally the nicer pieces we receive) as well as tier priced bins with corals for sale ( largely the stuff generated in this thread from members). Great deals to be had for sure.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Bump for a great cause!

These are the frags that go into the bins at the front of the room, so please donate a little something from your tank- it all comes back to the community!:grouphug:

Thanks for your support!
Please see the 1st Post for instructions on what to write on the donor bag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: