tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
This came along with my purple/blue center zoo's. Thought it was a deformation of the zoo's base that might have happened during fragging but its growing.

Purple with the top beeing a lighter color. Also it has this clear aura (tentacles/hair) that by the end of the day turns white from grabbing stuff in the water. It looks pretty cool and isn't hurting anything but curious what it actually is. Sorry if the pic is a little blurry.

purplestuff1.jpg

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ok, Look how big this stuff grew, its not growing away from my zoa's so they are safe but it still grew 10x what it was the first pic i took. And i still don't know what it is.

Anyone have any ideas? think the pic is a little clearer now so u can actually see it.

newtankday2tq9.jpg

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah, it pretty cool. When i add purple up or stir up something in the tank, all the particles stick to it just a little bit over the surface, so it looks like it has a fuzzly bubble around each finger. Snails occasionally go and eat whatever is on it.

Once it gets bigger i can probably start fragging it if anyone wants some, it grows like wildfire, you seen the growth and thats been about a month and a half.

Its wierd, its non toxic and the zoo's aren't hurting it or it them besides overgrowing them, which they fixed by extending over it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: