Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Congrats Awilida! It must be a great feeling.
I don't know how you care for 4 doggies?! It must be a ton of work. I have 2 little poop makers and at times it's overwhelming with a work schedule and all. Keep it up! I'm sure the dogs appreciate all the love you give them. I like the new one? Beacon :) He's got a sad/cute face :)

Thank you Rich, it is! They make me very happy; especially since I don't have to keep up with their stats.;) lol Yup, he has the cutest little face ever. Don't let his sad puppy eyes fool you. That's his secret weapon.lol
It is a lot of work especially because our other two first doggies don't want the two new ones in the house. We are in rotation mode here.lol The 2 older ones are almost always out & about, but go into the kitchen for at least 2 hours in the morning, afternoon, and evening so that the 2 new ones can get some run around the house time 2. Taking them out on shifts is the biggest PITA.
What makes the biggest diff. is that I don't have a out of home job.;) I make my own schedule these days!:dog:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Dubs aka Renegade Reefers! :grouphug:

Thank you Walnuts24! His kennel is called juzkus, am not sure when he'll have a litter. I can let you know. Be very careful on who you get a corsi from. Most important thing for me was/is Temperament!! Beacon has a wonderful temperament! He is very lay back not at all rambunctious, nor prey driven. He is the most lay back pup in his puppy play time to the point that the trainer always wants Beacon to join so that she can show the other puppy owners what their pups should be like. But he also does have the protective nature of all corsis. He is a riot when playing with Kova, but totally different at the play group with the smaller pups.
Then of course their is the health issues that come with the breed. You want a breeder that is doing all they can to avoid them by testing, and certifying as many ailments as there are test for; and only breeding strong healthy dogs. Like Hip & Elbow Displacia, heart etc..

Hey Pete!:hug: Thank you..

I am as you can all tell in seven heaven with my 4 legged furbabies!:groupflip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: