Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

Been a while. Ever since Sandy things have been rough, but there has been happy times as well!:)
We've had a new baby added to the our family this past December. Our oldest son's wife gave birth to another little girl! Gonna start losing count if they keep this up.lol
We also added another 2 four legged babies to the family as well. We are now at 4 doggies.:dog: Of which one was suppose to be a foster pup. It seems that she is going no where. ;)

This is our precious new baby girl Jewel Kaiia born 12/27/2013

Kova joined us October 21, 2013 from NYC Manhattan Animal Care & Control's death row. She is said to be Cane Corso/Pit Bull mix, and about 5 yrs. old. I believe the shelter is wrong on both counts. I see no Pit Bull, and she has to be much younger. Her teeth are way to clean, and she has the energy of a puppy. We shall see what our vet has to say when we take her in. ;)

Beacon (Cane Corso) joined us November 16, 2013 at 7 wks. old! He was a gift from a breeder friend in Beacon, New York hence his name. Yes I know corny. I chose the city he was born in as his name for two reasons: 1) I wanted a name that when I called to him 100 dogs would not come running. ;) 2) I felt like honoring his birth place.
First pic was taken on his 1st. visit to the vet. He was 9 wks. old 15lbs..
Second pic was his lastest visit to the vet. He was 4.5 months old, and 50 lbs.

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you very much guys & gal!

They definitely are some kind of time.LOL

Kova is trying to kill me with love.. I have, and keep getting injured with her crazy antics. Latest was yesterday when she rammed her solid big head right into the knee that needs replacement already.smh She knew she hurt me because of my scream, and that I had to sit in a chair right where it happened. When she realized what she'd done she came over, and put her head in my lap looking up at my face with those big beautiful eyes. So how can you stay angry when they show you that sad eyes? Especially when she began to kiss me (lick for those of you who don't know how dogs kiss);) Following that an hour or so later I am calling Beacon out of where ever he goes to hide. As Beacon is approaching she leaps up into the air, and lands her big a$$ body right in my lap. I mean all 4 legs up in the air at least a foot of the floor, and unto my lap. It is crazy the things that girl is capable of! She is so athletic!!! I really wish I was in better condition physically cause I would have her in all sorts of competitions..

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Congrats Awilida! It must be a great feeling.
I don't know how you care for 4 doggies?! It must be a ton of work. I have 2 little poop makers and at times it's overwhelming with a work schedule and all. Keep it up! I'm sure the dogs appreciate all the love you give them. I like the new one? Beacon :) He's got a sad/cute face :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: