llobrao

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For the Reefers that are not interested or don?t ever plan to spend this kind of money on one polyp please don?t comment. Don?t ruin it for the rest of us. This is a hobby which is supposed to be fun. While others don?t believe spending that kind of money is fun there are those who do, like myself. Thanks

Even buying gear you see it in this hobby the ones that are not even considering getting anything trying to make the ones buying and moving the hobby foward feel like idiots... like it?s unique to this hobby alone because there?s a Honda and a BMW are the same car all they do is get you from A to B

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I believe mine are to be scarface zoas. Whatever they are is not the point I'm trying to make.i paid $100 for a polyp of mine when they were first available and yet I tried selling the whole colony of about 10 polyps for $75 just to return back to the hobby (cause that's what I do)in the past I sold packs of a dozen varieties of zoas for $100 that included some heavy hitters at the time like JF acid reflux,rainbow hornets,black Hornets,utter chaos. Etc,,etc,,(FYI that pack consisted of about 5-6 polyps of each.anyway the point I'm trying to get across which alot of people on here had forgot about is giving back to the hobby not to be making a profit from it.if you paid $150 a polyp doesnt mean you need to make your money back and then some..and I'm not interested in buying

Attachments

• image-01.jpeg
    image-01.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

FonzesFishFarm

FonzesFishFarm
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I believe mine are to be scarface zoas. Whatever they are is not the point I'm trying to make.i paid $100 for a polyp of mine when they were first available and yet I tried selling the whole colony of about 10 polyps for $75 just to return back to the hobby (cause that's what I do)in the past I sold packs of a dozen varieties of zoas for $100 that included some heavy hitters at the time like JF acid reflux,rainbow hornets,black Hornets,utter chaos. Etc,,etc,,(FYI that pack consisted of about 5-6 polyps of each.anyway the point I'm trying to get across which alot of people on here had forgot about is giving back to the hobby not to be making a profit from it.if you paid $150 a polyp doesnt mean you need to make your money back and then some..and I'm not interested in buying

Thanks for your input @reefer4eva, you can ask around and reefers will tell you that I give back as well. Just yesterday I sold some zoas to a reefer and threw in an additional 4-5 chunky frags, reefer by the name of @zoous. Some things hold more value than others and some don?t. If you were ever in business for yourself you?d understand the point, and I?m not talking about reefing/coral sales. By the way, I AM giving back as these are not on the market much at all, I?m not keeping them to myself like other reefers do, just like the reefers out there that have Stratosphere zoas and won?t put them out there for others to have. Have a great weekend.

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
Hey, no they?re different looking. There?s more black and the specks are larger. The nightmare sopranos mimic the red nightmares by having lots of smaller specks.

Thank buddy. Aka my zoa friend expert
To all Alfonso knows his Zoas.
This is an expensive hobby. When you buy a few items he will throw in goodies
Buy with confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: