• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Doc, try taking a siphon tube(the clear kind that comes with undergravel filters) and glueing it to the opening of a cutoff pop bottle. The you simply place that bad boy over the coral and drop the pellets into the tube. It sinks right into your beloved coral and protects it until it has been eaten. In the case of the Fauna food that should take 30 to 60 seconds.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Doc, try taking a siphon tube(the clear kind that comes with undergravel filters) and glueing it to the opening of a cutoff pop bottle. The you simply place that bad boy over the coral and drop the pellets into the tube. It sinks right into your beloved coral and protects it until it has been eaten. In the case of the Fauna food that should take 30 to 60 seconds.

cool idea, thanks. still listed as out of stock on the site. i guess i'll have to wait until thurs. to buy.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The eagle has landed!

100 bottles of Fauna LPS Grow and Color in stock now! This shipment has more than just LPS food in it and I will be adding stock tonight.

Please note I WILL NOT be shipping anything until Tuesday, I will be in Florida for the Coral Farmers Market and Brett is at MMC here in Michigan.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Tom, tbaquatics carries longer pipettes for feeding. I bought the 21" version i think. Siiick scolys and that food is amazing! Also have had luck with New Life Spectrum Large pellets on my scolys.

thanks john....i just got the pipette this week ....lol. i'm getting some of this food. have you tried it?

placing the order tomorrow.....john if you want anything lmk...i'll get them shipped to me and i'll drop them off for ya.

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5835-1.jpg

The food rocks! Claude out did himself with this product. First time I fed my Rhizo it pushed it to over 8" across! Now this a a large Rhizo to start out with but it was extend way over it's noral size. I have been waiting for the new sizes of the LPS+ food to come out that Claude is working on....and cant wait.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: