asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I can host it...pick-up would be day of delivery until 5:00 @ 140 Broadway on Liberty Street and 5:30 onward @ 23rd St and 8th Avenue...pending GB approval of course...

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sounds good!! Two locations it is.

I have two gorgeous anglers to add to the site this weekend as well and around 100 new "Cherry" corals.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
OK., but I'm not interested in coordinating this beyond shipping to me and pick up here at Pratt. Andrew are you the primary here?

Personally, I am just interested in the sea-fans.

I am only acting as drop-off and pick-up as well Randy, but anything that can be shipped is fine and payment will have to be made directly to cherry corals.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
O.K. group buy will start this Friday June 5th and go til Wed midnight. Ships out Thursday June 11th for delivery Friday the 12th.

All of the sea fans will be up by then, the blue, purple, and red with yellow polyps. WYSIWYG Dendro colonies and WYSIWYG BIG single polyps. 1/2 a dozen Rhyzo's, 20 new lords by the polyp and mini colony. A sweet Leptastrea and more!!!!

I may have to break out my old camera to get some good pics, I can't open the files my new D300 kicks out. I need new software :(

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
OK so Todd, looks like this is going to be a reverse coordinated GB. Pick a date that works for you, and Drew and I will work with you to make sure we are available. You need to set the terms of the GB regarding payment, discounts, freebies, disputes etc. ( if any).

Pickup will be same day either as described by Drew above or same day at Pratt in Brooklyn before 3:00 or after 9:00 PM.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
images

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
O.K. group buy will start this Friday June 5th and go til Wed midnight. Ships out Thursday June 11th for delivery Friday the 12th.

All of the sea fans will be up by then, the blue, purple, and red with yellow polyps. WYSIWYG Dendro colonies and WYSIWYG BIG single polyps. 1/2 a dozen Rhyzo's, 20 new lords by the polyp and mini colony. A sweet Leptastrea and more!!!!

I may have to break out my old camera to get some good pics, I can't open the files my new D300 kicks out. I need new software :(

I get a corporate discount through Fedex since it is being shipped to my job if you wanted to go that route, lmk and I will have my admin contact you with a prepaid Fedex tracking #.

PS, I'm sure discounts would entice some other people to join in as well...:eek:

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
O.K., here are the start/end dates and specifics.

Starts Friday 6-5 and will close Wed 6-10 (midnight)

We will ship to the two locations discussed in the thread for free!!
Please order online and enter coupon code freeship

Visa, MC, AMEX, and Paypal are accepted. All orders have to go through the site otherwise its to hard for us to keep track.

All corals(with the exception of a handful) will be 30% off, the site will discount it automatically at checkout.

Tons of pics will start going up on Friday!!!!

WYSIWYG Dendro's (many pink polyps and quite a few 1" polyps)
WYSIWYG Purple, Red, Blueberry sea fans/gorgonians
WYSIWYG Mini lord colonies and frags
WYSIWYG BIG challice frags

and tons more!!!!!

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
O.K., here are the start/end dates and specifics.

Starts Friday 6-5 and will close Wed 6-10 (midnight)

We will ship to the two locations discussed in the thread for free!!
Please order online and enter coupon code freeship

Visa, MC, AMEX, and Paypal are accepted. All orders have to go through the site otherwise its to hard for us to keep track.

All corals(with the exception of a handful) will be 30% off, the site will discount it automatically at checkout.

Tons of pics will start going up on Friday!!!!

WYSIWYG Dendro's (many pink polyps and quite a few 1" polyps)
WYSIWYG Purple, Red, Blueberry sea fans/gorgonians
WYSIWYG Mini lord colonies and frags
WYSIWYG BIG challice frags

and tons more!!!!!

Wow, what an amazing deal!! On the site right now...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: