Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I changed it now so those who want to get a leg up can. Keep in mind a ton of more goodies will go up Friday, Sat and Sun.

The freeship coupon should work 2 or 3 times for each person.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So the prices are same for group or individual buy, just cheaper shipping for the group buys? I'm asking because I wont be able to pickup from the group buy but would like to get some frags.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
You can pickup whatever you like. The discount will apply, just don't use the free ship code if your not part of the group.

We are getting on a flight in just a few hours and will return with some stunning stuff!!!

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I am finally getting sea fan pics done today. I am really sorry for the delay.

The cherry picking trip kicked my but and I have been fairly useless since Thursday afternoon.

Good news is we scored the craziest stuff EVER!!!

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hard to capture this one but here goes........

Purple

purpleseafan1.jpg

blueberryfan3_4.jpg

Red w/ yellow/white polyps(its been great so far, eats and has grown over where I scraped off tissue to mount it)
Seafan3.jpg

Blueberry(So far its done very well but I would call this one harder to keep)
blueberryfan1.jpg

blueberryfan3_2.jpg

All the pics are taken, 12 nice pieces all cut and ready to go. I will be preparing more pieces tomorrow so no worries about not getting one.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So do we PM you for the prices or are they going up on the site? I'm having a brain overload this week and so getting confused by the multiple threads. I thought the group buy was for the gorgs.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So do we PM you for the prices or are they going up on the site? I'm having a brain overload this week and so getting confused by the multiple threads. I thought the group buy was for the gorgs.

Group buy is for whatever you would like from the site! We are a bit late adding new stock due to our cherry picking trip...

O.K., here are the start/end dates and specifics.

Starts Friday 6-5 and will close Wed 6-10 (midnight)

We will ship to the two locations discussed in the thread for free!!
Please order online and enter coupon code freeship

Visa, MC, AMEX, and Paypal are accepted. All orders have to go through the site otherwise its to hard for us to keep track.

All corals(with the exception of a handful) will be 30% off, the site will discount it automatically at checkout.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: