Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sea Fans are eating and gorgeous!!
seafan.jpg

seafan2.jpg

The Blueberries closed up a bit for this photo but next time I will get them.
blueseafan.jpg

The Rhinopious is happy and eating as well,

DSC_0031.jpg

The sea fans are pretty big so I will be making them into nice multi branched pieces. Each should be around 4"

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Todd will have these up before the weekend. They are HUGE pieces so we will be cutting them into more easily shipped 4" branches. They will be mounted on a small rock and shipped floating upside down.

We have already seen the cut pieces start to grow a new base!

Our shipping rates are tiered... so the more you spend the cheaper it gets.

http://www.cherrycorals.com/pages.php?pageid=3

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Are these guys photosynthetic or asymbiotic?

They do not have any zooxanthellae, so they are dependent on capturing food with their polyps.

Feeding a few times a week with cyclopeeze, Ultra sea fan, Coral Frenzy, or similar products is best for them. All of your corals will benefit from the extra food!

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have been spot feeding the red one's with cyclopeez more often than anything else. I have watched them capture and close on the food. I suppose I need to follow through and verify that they are not being rejected later. Based upon the overall health so far I feel that they are eating.

The pretty blue one's appear to be photosynthetic as they haven't closed up on any of the foods I have offered. The blue's stay fully open as long as the flow is on. As soon as I cut the flow for a photo they close up. :(

More photos to come and I will have them offered for sale. All will be WYSIWYG and I am going to hold all pieces for another week before shipping, I want to make sure they jam!

Oh Yeah, multi branched pieces 3" to 6" will be offered. Prices from $40 to $60

Last edited:

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Three cuttings of the red fan were made, there were back open within an hour so these look to be pretty tough customers.

If my daughter lets me I'll get pics of WYSIWYG pieces today.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Its a badass fish!!! You should see him hunt, waving back and forth like algea. Very cool to watch.

No photos as yet, my daughter wouldn't have it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: