saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Aquatic obsession was great got some awesome clean up crew and as usual wil was a great help and i got some good foods and a few other items and the guys Got some sweet livestock, lets hear it fellas what was your favorite purchase ???

I wanna thank everyone who came and everyone who made this thread funny as can be .
I hope that more people turn out for the next trip , it was great meeting all u guys and sharing some good times, thanks again and see you on the next trip.

CDANN76

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Had a blast today,you guys are funny as hell and very welcoming.thanks for letting me tag along.picked up some great stuff at fengs place and a new pump at aquatic obsessions. A big thanks to those who put this all together and was fun to meet some new reef junkies..looking forward to the next trip..

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today;
CDANN76
MTK
Kenconnect
Tunicata

Like CDANN76 said, a barrel of laughs. With the exception of the guy that kept trying to rearrange my windows while mumbling " I sort glass, thats my job. I started slow and now I know it by heart." That guy was a bit disturbing. Besides the glass sorter, the trip was a pleasure. Great bunch of guys.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
It deff. Was a pleasure to meet u guys... Had a hell of a time ...and for all the guys that couldn't make it... Make sure u do all the chores b4 the next trip and make sure u get ur consent forms signed .lol

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
SWIB, i like to thank you for arranging this little excursion. Alex for being the chauffeur, and the rest of the gang for making it a day to remember.
Best part. " whattttt a freeee fraggggg"""
Tuni, when ever you are ready for your coral for the school tank pm me.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Maybe we can get together for a tank talk , or a build or something. Store hopping was great but with those laughs and jokes can be done anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: