Rating - 100%
141   0   0
We were so busy cracking jokes, I don't think any of us took pics. I believe I saw someone taking phone pics, but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

I think i seen swib take a few pics of a .. But I know there is a special one of some 1 but we going to keep that for blackmail..lol

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Diego didn't even bring himself along! I didn't bring a cam cause I didn't think it was a field trip or anything like that , it was cool and all but the way I see it is if your taking pictures it would be very dorky and if your taking pics o what the shops have and post it , then your doing free advertising!!! I was in it for the fun and meeting the new people that showed up and watching Kenny almost choke on his soda at burger king..... Lol god I love the bee gees

Last edited:

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Feng had some amazing frags, And as always the big tank is amazing. Only thing is if you ever go shopping at Red Sand don't bring richie along. We had to give richie several " time out " so that we could talk with Feng about our purchases....lmao....

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
xxxx kenny was choking on he's soda for a min I thought south park would be part of the trip. (Oh sh** they killed kenny you xxxx) lmfao
chiefmcfuz you wanted pic.. i got 1 for u of angelo trying to pedal to red sand..lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: