Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I received a dozen of these rubber bulbs which look OK. I have the acrylic tubes which I will bend. The tube length which I use is 12" and it also fits into an "Express Mail" shipping box.
They cost me to build $8.00. Some of that was for the $25.00 shipping.
I am going to put this on the selling forum because I don't think I can sell them here. See you there if you want one.
Paul
OK I guess some people made it here.
The shipping is about $4.60 so I am going to call it $5.00, so that comes to
$13.00. I even decided to make $2.00 to cover the cost of getting the tubes in the Bronx and bending them.
I can retire all over again with this business.
The grand total with shipping for a squeeze thing with shipping with a 12" tube is $15.00.
If you want a longer tube it's an extra $1.00 but the shipping is different because I have to go find longer boxes or shipping tubes. Let me know.
I also will get another fifty of these things because it seems that people in other countries want them too :shhh:
If you are sending a check, let me know because I will run out of these fast and I want to know how many more to order.
Take care
If you live in some obscure place and the shipping is much more I will let you know after I send the thing and trust that you will send the extra cash. If it is close I won't bother.

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
is this turkey baster your talking about?
NO!! Much better!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul, I absoulutely LOVE the bulb/acrylic tube. It works 1000% X better then the Seasquirt I was using before. With the seasquirt you cannot target feed anything larger the cyclopeeze, with your invention I am sure I can feed just about anything. And the added plus of being able to blow off the rocks. It is WONDERFUL!
One question, any chance you can get me a 24" tube so I can keep my hands out of the tank?;) Or perhaps an extension to the one I already have. Umh, good thing you said I get to keep the prototype cause you won't be able to pry this one out of my cold dead fingers. Did I say I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could also pick up mine! Your not that far from me.:)

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It's this thing
plasticbulb.jpg

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
well Paul, looks like you have started your retirement career :D

now you need to come up with a catchy name for the device for marketing purposes !

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: