Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Group shot of my little collection. I still have two of the fans form this original shipment. It seems the purples and reds do great long term but the blues are just to delicate. The blueberrie fan in this pic has also done well for a month now. Funny thing, the minute I turn off the Vortechs to take a pic the polyps close.
CFans.jpg

Here is a close up of the red with orange polyps 5 months later
CFans2.jpg

People say this one is hard to keep, I have had it since fathers day and its doing great. I do feed it once in awhile but not every day.
CFans3.jpg

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Nice Collection! My experience exactly, the red w/yellow polyp and the solid purple one in particular do well. The blueberry not so much :( Looking forward to seeing you.

Group shot of my little collection. I still have two of the fans form this original shipment. It seems the purples and reds do great long term but the blues are just to delicate. The blueberrie fan in this pic has also done well for a month now. Funny thing, the minute I turn off the Vortechs to take a pic the polyps close.
CFans.jpg

Here is a close up of the red with orange polyps 5 months later
CFans2.jpg

People say this one is hard to keep, I have had it since fathers day and its doing great. I do feed it once in awhile but not every day.
CFans3.jpg

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I must confess that I feed a little, not every day but at least once a week. And I dont feed the tank, I use a syringe and squirt the fans with a solutions of min F and sea fan from Fauna Marin. I knew I saved those little bottles for a reason!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank You Cherry Corals for my latest Sea Fan addition! I am so happy I stopped to look at your beautiful animals.

This is the prettiest sea fan I have ever laid my eyes on!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and the price! OMG, it was unbelievable...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: