A

Anonymous

One more small request - can you move the "post reply" button to the middle of the page? I keep hitting it when I mean to hit "return to sump"...

A

Anonymous

The Escaped Ape":3u65ulre said:
One more small request - can you move the "post reply" button to the middle of the page? I keep hitting it when I mean to hit "return to sump"...

What!? You ain't a lefty? :P

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":2szao8r3 said:

Probability of this is lower, but I'll look into it.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":pf8oyshn said:
knowse":pf8oyshn said:
The Escaped Ape":pf8oyshn said:
sfsuphysics":pf8oyshn said:
PaintGuru":pf8oyshn said:
Plus you can see the percent posts in their most active forum (95% for me in the Sump), and their most active thread. I love statistics.
This only works for certain people I noticed, maybe those with less than 10k posts?

Just done a little investigating. It only works for those people with less than 5k posts.

But you can see your own in your user control panel!

Ooooohhhhhhh font colors!!!YeaY!!!!!!

No you can't. You'll see what I mean when you reach 5k. ;)

Dam :? I need to post more :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knowse":xgjaatl0 said:
The Escaped Ape":xgjaatl0 said:
knowse":xgjaatl0 said:
The Escaped Ape":xgjaatl0 said:
sfsuphysics":xgjaatl0 said:
This only works for certain people I noticed, maybe those with less than 10k posts?

Just done a little investigating. It only works for those people with less than 5k posts.

But you can see your own in your user control panel!

Ooooohhhhhhh font colors!!!YeaY!!!!!!

Just checking :wink: no to 6 quotes *pout

Hey wait a minute????? Does that mean everyone else can see "my most active topic"? That's like looking at my underwear or something :!: :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knowse":205063og said:
The Escaped Ape":205063og said:
The Escaped Ape":205063og said:

Just checking :wink: no to 6 quotes *pout

Hey wait a minute????? Does that mean everyone else can see "my most active topic"? That's like looking at my underwear or something :!: :P

Nice undies! 8)

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The system disables this stat after you exceed 5000 posts. According to phpBB team, it's designed to make sure the server isn't overly taxed. It can be changed, but I prefer to have a smooth running server :)

Actually, for the sake of equality and to make sure our system runs more smoothly, i've now disabled this stat for everyone.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":dlhzikgo said:
The Escaped Ape":dlhzikgo said:

Probability of this is lower, but I'll look into it.

Cheers Len. No biggie if it's impossible. No doubt I'll get used to it. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, the "View your posts" option isn't working for me now. It was working intermittently before, but now it's not worked on several attempts...

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're debugging the search engine. If you reload the search, it will show the results. It sometimes doesn't show on first attempt due to some error in starting the process, and we're looking into it. In the meanwhile, just reload the search and it should work.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":3l56vh1t said:
We're debugging the search engine. If you reload the search, it will show the results. It sometimes doesn't show on first attempt due to some error in starting the process, and we're looking into it. In the meanwhile, just reload the search and it should work.

Thanks Len. This morning it didn't work on about 3-4 attempts...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knowse":3jjb4y47 said:
Can you PLAEEZE do something about links not opening up in another tab???

This is my only complaint ATM. So go on and fix that now :P

No, seriously I'm stupid and keep closing the redirect tab instead of going back :roll: . Thank You Len, I know is not easy to do a migration.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, we're looking into it. The reason why links now open in the same windows is because phpbb3 wanted to conform with XHTML 1.0 Strict Attribute, allowing for proper display on all systems and browsers.

For now, simply right click the link and open in new window or tab.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're definitely going to see if we can get links to open new browsers. This breaks XHTML 1.0 validation but we aim to please our members first 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len, would it be possible to make pages refresh automatically as new posts are entered?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: