Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've added a profile field (in your user control panel) for you to add your aquarium info if you'd like; see my profile for an example. Any other custom profile fields you guys would like to see?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":1iw7uszc said:
I've added a profile field (in your user control panel) for you to add your aquarium info if you'd like; see my profile for an example. Any other custom profile fields you guys would like to see?

That's a neat addition, but I can't see the link to the photos on your profile. Is the function broken? :?

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":13922dnr said:

That's pretty sweet. I didn't realize we could add custom profile fields.

Shane

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main problem is I can't get it to display in icon form in people's profiles (like MSN/AIM/ICQ). I think phpBB3 developers wanted people to put this info in the webpage field.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On other boards I frequent there is the option to subscribe to an entire forum, which is a nice feature. Reason I asked is I thought it'd be nice to subscribe to say the NRF and catch new posts faster.

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawdawg":33ya217g said:
On other boards I frequent there is the option to subscribe to an entire forum, which is a nice feature. Reason I asked is I thought it'd be nice to subscribe to say the NRF and catch new posts faster.

At the bottom of every forum in the bottom left corner is a link that says "Subscribe forum". Clicking that should do exactly what you want.

Shane

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
grrrrrrrr. okay this blows. I'm getting 403(forbidden) errors nearly every time I try to post, or even just click on a *%^#&$%^@# thread, both here, and at home(thats 5 different computers, all fully updated). Then half the time that a page will actually "load" its a stripped down version - no graphics at all, just script.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When (time and event) have you experienced the 403 problem? Is the problem still persisting? Also, what browser are you using?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I absolutely HATE, is the fact that it tells me when someone else has posted messages after I hit post, then tells me I might want to review it.

Either remove that feature, or make the words that say that big huge honking red or something, I now know where my missing posts went... it was me thinking that clicking "submit" actually made it go through.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, it is not something that we can disable. I can see about editing the display screen. If not, it's just something we need to get used to. A successfully posted thread shows a very different page than the and one for preview/review.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":o2a7jika said:
When (time and event) have you experienced the 403 problem? Is the problem still persisting? Also, what browser are you using?
Internet Explorer.

the 403 errors began right after the upgrades took place - and then yesterday, I began getting network timed out reports, and it kept that way till I got home- worked fine at home, then network timed out again this morning, and stayed that way till 10.30am. I've still gotten one or two 403 errors today, but I'm finally able to log on and post again....

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":38i7cu5p said:
The Escaped Ape":38i7cu5p said:
I've just had the same thing happen to me.

Has it happened with you again? How many times has the 403 occurred?

Just the once for me. At work, the day I posted (sorry, can't remember the time), using IE.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, we've installed the old theme similar to the old board. You can choose between the old theme and the current/modern theme in your user control panel: ucp.php?i=170 . Under "my board style," select "sub2-rdo" and submit to save the changes.

We're working on our own custom theme as well, based on the modern theme but with changes that people requested here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: